CGR needs your support. We recognize that solutions to most global problems are possible when we work together.
While CGR is a stanch proponent of the potential of the individual, we also believe that the complexity of issues we face today can be better solved by a united front individuals, organizations, and governments. Today’s global issues are complex and require a variety of skill sets, expertise, and resources to provide innovative solutions.
Give to CGR and support our work around the world. Without your support, we cannot do this important work.
Your contributions will make a real difference and help us develop opportunities to assist individuals and communities throughout the world. Please donate. The Council on Global Relations (CGR) is an independent nonpartisan issue advocacy instituted under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue code. Donations are tax-deductible. CGR does not support or oppose candidates or political parties.
The Council for Global Relations has been incorporated and is operated as a public charity. It has received official IRS recognition of its tax exempt status under sections 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Our federal ID number is 46-3939091. Donations will be tax deductible and may be disclosed to the IRS.
With your help, we can continue to develop the right solutions that will provide positive impact where it’s most needed. There are a number of ways you can contribute to CGR or to one of our specific projects.
- Give to CRG or to one of our future/current projects
- Contribute ideas through our social communities
- Write a post or paper for us talking about one of the projects or issues that resonates with you
- Get the word out about the issue and project you are most passionate about
- Learn how to become an official partner with CGR on one of its projects
- Sponsor our mission and projects
- Visit our Online Store BR store and purchase. Your shopping cart will support CGR mission and directly impact local communities
Contact us to inquire how you can help.